Posts Tagged ‘ Bijou Theater ’

The Charles/Bijou Theatre

Built in 1926, the Bijou Theatre (which would later be known as the Charles) originally served as a film house, though by the end of its days was used by a church. It now sits, stripped, waiting for demolition to be completed to make way for a new church and high rise apartments.

Continue reading

Advertisements
Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: